So whatever you have done to your Galaxy Mega 6.3, the problem is now the phone is experiencing dysfunction to which you can use it as it used to. And you need to perform hard resetting procedure toward your Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 in order to solve the problem.
Things that I recommend you to do before following the hard reset guide below.
- Backup your Android data.
- Have a battery life, at least 80% power. Do not start the hard resetting action when your battery life is low, if it suddenly shut down during the process, your Galaxy Mega will be bricked and damaged.
- Carefully perform each step below.
How to factory reset / hard reset Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200
- Take off your SIM or Memory Card, then power off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200.
- Take your device battery out, wait for about 10 seconds, then insert it again.
- Now hold and press these buttons together Volume Up + Home, and then press Power.
- Keep holding those buttons, till your see the Samsung Logo shows itself, then release all the buttons.
- Now wait till you are entering Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
- Now use Volume Down key to scroll and choose this option Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- Now choose "Yes -- delete all user data" using Volume Down key.
- Now to confirm the step use Home button.
- Once you have performed the hard reset, choose this option Reboot System Now, after it's chosen then use Home button to confirm it.
- Your phone will be booting now, once it's ON again then it's ready to use.
Done! Now your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 has reverted to its original factory condition. And all the errors which may occurred previously have been taken care off.