How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200. Hard reset your Android smartphone or tablet is necessary in case you found errors, errors usually occurs after you installed bad / unsupported software to which freeze your device, or you have forgotten your user / phone code or pattern lock, or you simply want to sell your device therefore you want to make sure that your data is entirely erased, and other reasons that make you decide to hard reset / factory reset your Android smartphone.
Things that I recommend you to do before following the hard reset guide below.
Backup your Android data.
Have a battery life, at least 80% power.
How to factory reset / hard reset Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200
- Take off your SIM or Memory Card, then power off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200.
- Take your device battery out, wait for about 10 seconds, then insert it again.
- Now hold and press these buttons together: Volume Up + Home, and then press Power.
- Keep holding those buttons, till your see the Samsung Logo shows itself, then release all the buttons.
- Now wait till you are entering Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
- Now use Volume Down key to scroll and choose this option Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- To confirm the step you need to use Home button.
- Now choose "Yes -- delete all user data" using Volume Down key.
- Now to confirm the step use Home button.
- Once you have performed the hard reset, choose this option: Reboot System Now, after it's chosen then use Home button to confirm it.
- Your phone will be booting now, once it's ON again then it's ready to use.