This is a how to save SHSH of iOS 7 using jailbreaking tool namely TinyUmbrella 7.0 which was just released a few days ago by Notcom. If you have managed to upgrade your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch to the iOS 7 released by Apple this month, then I highly suggest you to immediately save SHSH the said iOS version.
TinyUmbrella 7.0 can be utilized by you to save SHSH of the iOS 7 and iOS 6.1.3 that's still be possible now. The following is the compiled steps to save iOS 7 SHSH file using TinyUmbrella.
How to save iOS 7 SHSH file on TinyUmbrella 7.0
Firstly you need to download TinyUmbrella for Windows or Mac OS X.
After you have downloaded the latest TinyUmbrella, now save the SHSH of your iOS device and the steps can be followed on the instructions below.
- Now double-click on the TinyUmbrella.exe app or TinyUmbrella.app to launch the app.
- Now connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to Windows computer or Mac.
- After your device is detected by TinyUmbrella, then click the device from the left top of the screen.
- Now click the Advanced button, then uncheck on these two options: "Save All Available SHSH" and "Request SHSH From Cydia".
- Now change the directory to save the SHSH file you saved on the Desktop to select "Save SHSH Directory".
- Now select Log button to view the status and the saving SHSH process.
- After that, save SHSH on your device by pressing the Save SHSH button on TinyUmbrella will start the process to save all the SHSH file stored and still sign in by Apple.
- When it's done, you will be seeing a confirmation message like this: "SHSH Successfully Saved".
After you have successfully saved your iPhone iOS 7 SHSH file, I suggest you to immediately save the file into DropBox.