Samsung just rolled out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update, under build name KSUGMK1.
KSUGMK1 is an unbranded firmware that adorned with a lot of features like new refurbish on the UI and many more.
You are invited to immediately install this official software, there are couple of options to do so like Samsung KIES, Android OTA update.
You can also follow the instructions from here to manually update you Galaxy S3 SHV-E2105 to KSUGMK1 Jelly Bean 4.3 software.
If you are interested please continue to read the following.
1. KSUGMK1 is an official software released by Samsung.
2. Samsung KIES will detect your device.
3. Doesn't require you to either installing CWM recovery or rooting your device (however you will lose your root access. Learn how to root KSUGMK1).
4. Backup your data.
5. Perform the instructions at your own risk.
Update Samsung Galaxy S3 SHV-E210S to KSUGMK1 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Step 1 - Download Android 4.3 E210SKSUGMK1 firmware Package to your computer, but don’t forget to extract it then store it to easy to find place like Desktop.
Step 2 - Download ODIN v3.07 to be used for installing E210SKSUGMK1 Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy S3 SHV-E210S device.
Step 3- Shut down your device to enter the Download Mode, to do so please press these buttons simultaneously: Volume Down + Home, keep holding them and now press Power to display Android robot along with triangle (or a warning screen appears). To confirm entering Download Mode, press the Power button again.
Step 4 - Now launch ODIN from your PC, then plug your device to your PC while your device in the Download Mode.
Step 5 - If you managed to connect your computer to your device in the download mode, you will then see your ID:COM box become yellow followed with COM port number. This phase will take sometime thus just wait.
Step 6 - Within Odin do the following.
- Click on ‘PDA’ then choose file with ‘CODE’ the name.
- Click on ‘Phone’ then choose file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. If the file doesn't exist, ignore this step.
- Click on ‘CSC’ then choose file with CSC’ in its name. If this file doesn't exist, ignore this step.
- Click on ‘PIT’ then choose file with .pit file.However if this file doesn't exist, then ignore this one.
Step 8 - From ODIN, click the Start button for the installation to be started. This process will take sometime therefore just wait.
Step 9 - After the installation is finished, then you will see your device will reboot. When your device shows Home screen, then disconnect it from your PC.
To find out whether the KSUGMK1 has successfully installed on Samsung Galaxy S3 SHV-E210S or not is by heading to Settings -> About Phone.